An arrow shot by cupid could make even the most unlikely pair find love. Shot by Robin Hood, an arrow can find justice and freedom. Wear this arrow ring and see what you find.
Midi rings are designed to sit above your knuckle. They can be worn alone or stacked on multiple fingers.
With the open design it is slightly adjustable and can be worn at any height. This is best done by warming it in your hands and slowly opening it to the desired size.
Fits sizes 6 - 7.5
Colours Available: Gold, Rose Gold, Silver
Nickle-free and great for the most sensitive of skin.
How To Take Care of Your Plated Jewelry
- Keep your plated jewellery in pristine condition by always removing it off before bed, keeping it dry, and cleaning it with a soft polishing cloth.
- Avoid contact with perfumes and moisturisers.
- It is best to keep it in a jewellery box, armoire or in a small plastic zip lock to avoid damage
How To Determine Your Ring Size
- Use thin string or floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Mark the points on the string where the end meets with a pen
- Straighten the string and using millimetres, measure the distance between the marked points
- Use your measurements and the picture below to determine your ring size