It may never catch a bird, but this kitty bracelet is sure to catch someone's eye. Wear this sterling silver bracelet with any outfit for any occasion.
Sterling silver chain with cat head pendant attached to a dangling bell pendant.
Chain Length: adjustable from 17.75 - 22.25 cm
Nickel-free and Lead free - great for the most sensitive of skin.
How To Take Care of Your Sterling Silver Jewellery
- As long as Sterling Silver is exposed to air, it will oxidize and cause your jewellery to appear darker or tarnished over time. This is a typical reaction for all sterling silver, unless it is plated with white gold or rhodium.
- Keep your jewellery in pristine condition by always removing it off before bed, keeping it dry, and cleaning it with a soft polishing cloth.
- Avoid contact with perfumes and moisturisers.
- • It is best to keep it in a jewellery box, armoire or in a small plastic zip lock to avoid damage. Use anti-tarnish strips or silica baggies for extra precaution.
- Do not store multiple pieces together
- There are commercial silver cleansers you can purchase to care for your jewellery or simply use any creamy toothpaste to remove any tarnishing