An anchor will keep a boat from getting lost in a storm. When the crew can no longer see where they are, the anchor keeps them from drifting into any danger. Keep yourself from drifting or getting lost with this anchor midi ring.
Midi rings are designed to sit above your knuckle. They can be worn alone or stacked on multiple fingers.
Anchor shaped ring with beaded rope pattern.
Available Size: 6.5
Available Colours: Yellow Gold, Rose Gold, Silver
Lead and nickel free and great for the most sensitive skin.
How To Take Care of Your Plated Jewelry
- Keep your plated jewellery in pristine condition by always removing it off before bed, keeping it dry, and cleaning it with a soft polishing cloth.
- Avoid contact with perfumes and moisturisers.
- It is best to keep it in a jewellery box, armoire or in a small plastic zip lock to avoid damage
How To Determine Your Ring Size
- Use thin string or floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Mark the points on the string where the end meets with a pen
- Straighten the string and using millimetres, measure the distance between the marked points
- Use your measurements and the picture below to determine your ring size